Get cash back on everyday debit card purchases — plus refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide.*
- Cash Back on Debit Card Purchases
- ATM Withdrawal Fee Refunds
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Receive Alerts
- Free checking that pays you back
- 2.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $300 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $72 cash back per year, $6 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free digital banking
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- $25 minimum deposit to open
It’s easy to earn your rewards
So easy you're probably already doing it. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
That's it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Cash Back account is still free. And you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next month.
*Your interest rate, annual percentage yield (APY) and rewards may change at any time. Rewards and rates accurate as of 4/01/2019. Fees may reduce earnings.
Qualifications - To qualify for cash back on debit card purchases and the ATM fees refund, you must meet the following requirements per monthly qualification cycle:
- Debit Cards: 12 debit card purchases (excluding ATM transactions) must post and clear your account.
- Electronic Statements: Receive your monthly account statement electronically.
- Online Banking: Access Online Banking at least 1 time each month.
You will qualify automatically for the first qualification cycle.
Monthly qualification cycle - Monthly qualification cycle means a period beginning one business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
Cash back rewards - If you have met your qualifications for the monthly qualification cycle, you will receive 2% cash back, up to an aggregate amount of $6.00 per monthly qualification cycle, on everyday debit card purchases of $300 or less that post and clear your account during the monthly qualification cycle. The cash back rewards will be credited to your account on the last day of your statement cycle.
Minimum balance to open the account - You must deposit $25.00 to open this account. Only one Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back or Kasasa Tunes account per tax identification number/person may be opened.
ATM fees refund - If you have met your qualifications for the monthly qualification cycle, we will refund ATM fees imposed by our institution and other U.S. financial institutions, up to an aggregate amount of $25.00 per monthly qualification cycle and deposit them into your account on the last day of your statement cycle. However, if you have a Kasasa Saver account linked to your Kasasa Cash Back account, any fee refunds will be deposited into your Kasasa Saver account.
Effect of closing account - If the account is closed before the rewards are credited to it, you will forfeit the final cash back reward.