Get cash back on everyday debit card purchases — plus refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide.*
- Cash Back on Debit Card Purchases
- ATM Withdrawal Fee Refunds
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Receive Alerts
- Free checking that pays you back
- 2.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $300 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $72 cash back per year, $6 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free digital banking
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- $25 minimum deposit to open
It’s easy to earn your rewards
So easy you're probably already doing it. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking or Mobiliti
That's it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Cash Back account is still free. And you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next month.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rates and APYs accurate as of 08/18/2021.
Qualifications - To qualify for cash back on debit card purchases and the ATM fees refund, you must meet the following requirements per monthly qualification cycle (MQC):
- Debit Cards: 12 debit card purchases (excluding ATM transactions) must post and clear your account.
- Electronic Statements: Receive your monthly account statement electronically.
- Online Banking: Access Online Banking or Mobiliti at least once.
You will qualify automatically for the first qualification cycle.
Monthly qualification cycle - Monthly qualification cycle means a period beginning one business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
Cash back rewards - If you have met your qualifications for the MQC, you will receive 2% cash back, up to an aggregate amount of $6.00 per MQC, on everyday debit card purchases up to a total of $300 or less that post and clear your account during the MQC. The cash back rewards will be credited to your account on the last day of your statement cycle.
Minimum balance to open the account - $25.00.
ATM fees refund - If you have met your qualifications for the MQC, we will refund ATM fees imposed by other U.S. financial institutions, up to an aggregate amount of $25.00 per MQC and deposit them into your account on the last day of your statement cycle.
Effect of closing account - If the account is closed before the rewards and ATM refunds are credited you will not receive the rewards or refunds.
When Kasasa Cash Back account is linked to Kasasa Saver, any nationwide ATM fee refunds, are automatically transferred to the Kasasa Saver account within one business day. This automatic transfer may cause an overdraft to your Kasasa Cash Back account if the account balance is less than the transferred amount when the transfer occurs. When your linked Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are met during a MQC, daily balances up to and including $100,000 in your Kasasa Saver account earn an APY of 0.30% and daily balances over $100,000 earn an APY of 0.20% on the portion of the daily balance over $100,000, resulting in a range from 0.20% to 0.30% APY depending on the account's daily balance. When your linked Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are not met, the entire daily balance in the Kasasa Saver account earns an APY of 0.01%. Kasasa Saver interest compounds monthly.
Rates are variable and may change after account is opened without notice to you. Notice of adverse changes to rewards or bonuses will be provided at least 30 days prior to change. No minimum balance is required to earn or receive the account’s rewards. Rewards less than a penny cannot be distributed. Fees may reduce earnings. There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close these accounts. Mobile Carrier Fees may apply.
Contact one of our bank service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions. Trademarks: Kasasa, Kasasa Cash Back and Kasasa Saver is a trademark of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.