Business Term Loans
- Competitive rates for a wide range of business expenses
- Repayment terms customized to your business's needs
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
Business Lines of Credit
- Competitive rates for long-term or seasonal business needs
- Funds available right as you need them
- Several credit line options available
Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Competitive rates for the purchase, refinance, or construction of commercial properties
- Available for owner-occupied or investment properties
- Lending professionals with working knowledge of the local real estate market
Cash Reserve Protection
- Competitive rates for extra peace of mind
- Have funds available in the event you overdraw your Claremont Savings Bank account
- Protect your business's credit score
Small Business (SBA) Loans
- Competitive rates for a wide range of business needs
- Generally lower down payments and extended terms
- Additional considerations taken when deciding maturity*
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that on personal accounts identifies each person who open an account. In addition, on legal entity accounts we will require identification on beneficial owners and controlling persons.
What this means for you: When you open a account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
Subject to Credit Approval. Certain Restrictions May Apply.