Always have funds on hand — and avoid unnecessary interest — with a business line of credit.
- Your Own Lending Partner
- Manage Funds
- Local Servicing
- Competitive rates for long-term or seasonal business needs:
- Seasonal fluctuations
- Capitalize on trade discounts
- Working capital
- Ongoing updates
- And more
- Provides greater financial flexibility
- Repayment terms customized to your business’s needs
- Funds available right as you need them; apply once then use again as needed thereafter
- Several credit line options available
- Only pay interest on the part that's used
- Funds are easily accessible in person and online
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Operating Line of Credit
Your line can be advanced, paid back and re-advanced throughout the year to finance short-term or temporary cash flow needs while paying interest only.
Indexed Line of Credit
Fund a percentage of your accounts receivables with interest payments only.
Revolving Line of Credit
Make funds available for quick purchases of vehicles and equipment, automatically converting to fixed principal and interest payments over a five-year term.
Linked to your checking account to protect you against an overdraft and overdraft fees.
Subject to Credit Approval. Certain restrictions may apply.