Use size to your advantage. Small businesses can enjoy lower down payments and extended terms.
Lower Down Payments
- Available for start-up businesses, as well as purchasing and refinancing existing businesses
- Government-assisted help for businesses that might otherwise have difficulty getting approved
- Special financing for qualifying businesses
- Competitive rates for a wide range of business needs:
- Commercial real estate purchase
- Business acquisition or expansion
- Equipment/inventory purchase
- Working capital
- And more
- A wide range of lending options available
- Generally lower down payments and extended terms
- Additional considerations taken when deciding maturity*
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
SBA 7(a) Loan
Available to for-profit businesses including recent acquisitions. Up to $5,000,000 SBA guarantee cannot exceed $3,750,000.
SBA 504 Loan
Available to for-profit businesses looking to purchase long term assets such as land buildings or certain equipment with a net worth less than or equal to $15,000,000 and average net income not greater than $5,000,000 for the past two years. Equity requirement is as low as 10%. $25,000-$5,000,000 ($5,500,000 for manufacturing companies)
SBA Patriot Express
Available to veterans and members of the U.S. military who want to establish or expand a small business. Up to $350,000.