Use size to your advantage. Small businesses can enjoy lower down payments and extended terms.
Your Own Lending Partner
Lower Down Payments
- Available for start-up businesses, as well as purchasing and refinancing existing businesses
- Government-assisted help for businesses that might otherwise have difficulty getting approved
- Special financing for qualifying businesses
- Competitive rates for a wide range of business needs:
- Commercial real estate purchase
- Business acquisition or expansion
- Equipment/inventory purchase
- Working capital
- And more
- A wide range of lending options available
- Generally lower down payments and extended terms
- Additional considerations taken when deciding maturity*
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
SBA 7(a) Loan
Available to for-profit businesses including recent acquisitions. Up to $5,000,000 SBA guarantee cannot exceed $3,750,000.
SBA 504 Loan
Available to for-profit businesses looking to purchase long term assets such as land buildings or certain equipment with a net worth less than or equal to $15,000,000 and average net income not greater than $5,000,000 for the past two years. Equity requirement is as low as 10%. $25,000-$5,000,000 ($5,500,000 for manufacturing companies)
SBA Patriot Express
Available to veterans and members of the U.S. military who want to establish or expand a small business. Up to $350,000.
*Loan maturities are based on the ability to repay, the purpose of the loan proceeds, and the useful life of the assets financed. Subject to Credit Approval. Certain restrictions may apply.