Earn interest just for using your account. And never pay a cent in monthly maintenance fees.
- Earn Interest
- ATM Withdrawal Fee Refunds
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Receive Alerts
- Free checking that pays high interest
- 1.00% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 0.15% APY* on daily balances over $10,000
- 0.01% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)**
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free digital banking
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- $25 minimum deposit to open
It’s easy to earn your rewards
So easy you're probably already doing it. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking or Mobiliti
That's it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Cash account is still free. Plus, you'll still earn our base interest rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rates and APYs accurate as of 08/26/2021.
Qualifications - To qualify for rewards and the ATM fees refund, you must meet the following requirements per monthly qualification cycle (MQC):
- Debit Cards: 12 debit card purchases (excluding ATM transactions) must post and clear your account.
- Electronic Statements: Receive your monthly account statement electronically.
- Online Banking: Access Online Banking or Mobiliti at least once.
You will qualify automatically for the first qualification cycle.
Monthly qualification cycle - Monthly qualification cycle means a period beginning one business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
When your Kasasa Cash account qualifications are met during a MQC:
- Tier 1 - An interest rate of .9954% will be paid on the portion of your daily balance that is less than or equal to $10,000.00. The annual percentage yield for this tier is 1.00%
- Tier 2 - An interest rate of 0.1499% will be paid on the portion of your daily balance that is greater than $10,000.00. The annual percentage yield for this tier will range from 0.15% to 1.00%, depending on the balance in the account.
- When your Kasasa Cash account qualifications are not met, the interest rate paid on the entire balance will be 0.01% with an annual percentage yield of 0.01%.
Minimum balance to open the account - $25.00.
ATM fees refund - If you have met your qualifications for the MQC, we will refund ATM fees imposed by other U.S. financial institutions, up to an aggregate amount of $25.00 per MQC and deposit them into your account on the last day of your statement cycle.
Effect of closing account - If the account is closed before the ATM refunds are credited to it, you will not receive the refunds.
Higher/High rate claim is based on FDIC’s National Monthly Rate Cap for interest checking accounts. Claim is independent of any one institutions offerings. Comparison Source: Interest Checking, FDIC 10/18/2021. http://www.fdic.gov/regulations/resources/rates/.
In order to open a Kasasa Saver, you must have a Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account. A linked Kasasa Saver account is required for automatic reward savings. $10 minimum deposit is required to open the Kasasa Saver account. When Kasasa Cash Back account is linked to Kasasa Saver, any nationwide ATM fee refunds, are automatically transferred to the Kasasa Saver account within one business day. This automatic transfer may cause an overdraft to your Kasasa Cash Back account if the account balance is less than the transferred amount when the transfer occurs. When your linked Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are met during a MQC, daily balances up to and including $100,000 in your Kasasa Saver account earn an APY of 0.30% and daily balances over $100,000 earn an APY of 0.20% on the portion of the daily balance over $100,000, resulting in a range from 0.20% to 0.30% APY depending on the account's daily balance. When your linked Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are not met, the entire daily balance in the Kasasa Saver account earns an APY of 0.01%. Kasasa Saver interest compounds monthly.
Rates are variable and may change after account is opened without notice to you. Notice of adverse changes to rewards or bonuses will be provided at least 30 days prior to change. No minimum balance is required to earn or receive the account’s rewards. Rewards less than a penny cannot be distributed. Fees may reduce earnings. There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close these accounts. Mobile Carrier Fees may apply.
Contact one of our bank service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions. Trademarks: Kasasa, Kasasa Cash and Kasasa Saver is a trademark of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.